Sunday, September 06, 2009

Babymoon in Singapore

I met the George Washington Aircraft Carrier in Singapore this summer so I could see my wonderful husband. Singapore is amazing! It was beautiful, clean, and full of culture. We stayed at the Rasa Sentosa Resort on Sentosa Island. It was perfect for what we needed, a place to lay out and relax by the water! At night we would venture into the city for some site seeing and great food.

I'd like to share my Snapfish photos with you. Once you have checked out my photos you can order prints and upload your own photos to share.

1 comment:

Jason & Jessica said...

Looks like a wonderful trip and you are such a CUTE pregnant lady!! You are going to treasure this time you guys have overseas forever! My parents got to see so many great sites in Europe when my dad was stationed in England in the Air Force. Once in a lifetime opportunity for you guys! Love you!!