Friday, October 30, 2009

Madelyn Weekly Photos






So I am a little behind on my blog....thus the life of a mommy. I am currently typing with one hand because she is occupying the other.

Madelyn is growing so fast! At her 3 week appointment she was 8 lbs. I am guessing she is about 8.5 lbs now. I am going to have her weighed at the doctor on Monday. She is starting to be a little bit more interactive and has cracked a few smiles on occasion. Mostly though she looks very serious as she studies the world around her. She sleeps pretty good at night. Normally goes down for good about 9 and sleeps until about 7 (waking up every 2-4 hours). We go on a walk every day and she loves it! Here are some weekly pictures of her in descending order (1 week-5 weeks)

1 comment:

The Frugal Free Gal said...

She is beautiful! I remember the days of typing with one hand...it doesn't last long! Then they want to sit on your lap and type (pound on the keyboard) with you!