Saturday, May 01, 2010

Madelyn 7 Months



Madelyn is 7 months now and changing SO MUCH! She is such a sweet precious baby with an amazingly easy going personality. You might think I am bias, but seriously, she really is! She is so much fun and very laid back, but at the same time she is getting busier every day. Now when I hold her she is constantly trying to grab my mouth or nose, or wiggle away to grab something she sees that catches her attention. When she is on the ground she scoots or rolls around to get to what she wants. When she is in her bouncer she bounces like crazy! It's hilarious!

She has learned to say two words this week! She started with Mama, and then just a few days later started saying Dada!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is absolutely precious, babe! I wish I could be home right now to hear those two delightful words she has learned. Mama and Dada. Perfect! I'm so proud of her, proud of you, proud to be her dad, and proud to be your husband! I love you both so very much!