Monday, May 31, 2010






Madelyn began crawling this past Thursday at 8 months 3 days old. She has been gearing up getting on all fours and scooting around like crazy the past couple of weeks. Greg came home Wednesday and that's all it took! She crawled to Daddy while he was playing ball with her. So glad he was home to see this milestone. Greg has been gone since February, except for a couple of weeks in March, so we were super excited to have him back for a very short visit. Madelyn took right to him. I have loved watching them play together the last few days.

The pictures above of her in her crib were from today when she was refusing to nap cause she was having too much fun pulling up on the side of her crib and checking out her room from this new perspective. At one point I thought she had gone to sleep, but when I checked the monitor I started cracking up cause I was surprised to see her standing up and peeking behind the curtains trying to look out the window.

No comments: